Example Mountainbike Race (for example 24h-race)
For a mountain bike race, we recommend to use the passive system with disposable transponders attached to the back of the bike plates. The procedure exactly corresponds to the example of Local Road Race.
In case of a 24h-race, choose the template "Team Lap Race" when setting up the event file in race|result 11.
How to proceed
Several months before the event:
- Order the rental equipment in our shop and thus ensure the availability.
- Log in on raceresult.com, create your event in race|result 11 (the race|result 11 Introduction helps to get started) and activate the online registration.
Approximately one week before the event:
- Once you can estimate the quantities, order the individual bike plates with transponder and other supplies in our shop. Unused or even used bibs can be used for the next event.
- Usually you will receive the timing system 3-5 business days before the event, so that you have enough time to familiarize yourself with the system.
After the event:
- Publish the results and race certificates on my.raceraceresult.com.
- Send the rental system back to race|result.
Pricing for the Complete Solution
|race result System, 4.8m
||$ 1.43 - $ 1.99
||per bike plate
|Cable Straps 200mm (to mount bike plate)
||per 100 units
|Software race|result 11 including online registration
||$ 0.05 - $ 0.20
|All prices plus VAT / tax if applicable